Caflon Ear Piercing€15
A British based company involved in the manufacture and distribution of high quality ear piercing equipment, Caflon ear studs are made from sterilised hypoallergenic material meaning they do not cause allergies or irritation.
Caflon ear studs are available in different styles and sizes such as gold, 24ct gold plate, silver plate and titanium.
Blomdalh Medical Ear and Nose Piercing
Blomdalh has been produced for sensitive ears as many people react to nickel that is in a lot of jewellery. Blomdalh medical ear piercing system has two types of earrings:
With the Blomdalh system, upper cartilage ear, lower ear, and nose piercing can be performed.
Cartilage (top of ear)€20
All earrings are in different shapes and sizes, and all studs are supplied in validated pre-sterilised blister packs using ethylene oxide gas and gas permeating paper to keep hygiene at the highest standard possible.
Please note: it is necessary for a parent or guardian to sign a consent form for persons under 18.
Firstly you will be asked to choose your earrings.
Your ears are then sterilised and marks are made were the earrings will be pierced.
Each ear is pierced individually and the procedure is over in minutes.
The healing period for ear piercing is 4 – 6 weeks.
After Care Advice
- Never touch your ears without cleaning your hands thoroughly.
- Do not twist the earrings.
- Carefully clean your newly pierced ears on both sides with an antiseptic solution twice a day. Rinse with a lot of clean water and dry with a clean towel or Q-tips.
- Make sure that your newly pierced ears are always kept clean, dry and airy.
- Cover your ears when you put on hairspray, spray perfume, hair dye, etc.
- Take extra care when you put on or remove clothes over your head, to prevent the earrings from getting caught.
- After about 6 weeks remove the ear piercing earrings and carefully change to earrings with a thinner post.